Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You can't keep a good dog down......

This toy is an oldie, but a goodie.

I think my sister and I owned the exact same
"Snoopy" snow cone maker and I'm quite sure we spent some time squeezing purple Kool-aid over shaved ice. Let me assure you, the shaved ice doesn't come easy. Dan's arm was cramping as he tried to crank out some snow for the cones. I'm not sure if this treat was good in the good ole' days, but the grape snow cone of 2010 wasn't to tasty.

But mixing my childhood memories with creating my children's memories was pretty sweet.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally some pictures. Thanks! Love Mom

The Tollett Family said...

oh, I remember those. so much fun! I'm like you, they probably taste good as a kid but not so much as an adult. Good summer fun!!

Moments to good to forget.....