Thursday, October 28, 2010

WOOOOOOO PIGS SOOOOOOOOOIE!

Thanks to the world wide web- my dad posted a few great pictures of the Arkansas game, of which I then stole. I'm in the midst of learning how to use our new apple computer, and the process is....... oh how's the best way to put it - I"M SLOW! October has been an exciting month and I have pictures to share~ Eli's birthday, the Peanut Festival, spider webs~ but they will have to wait until I learn how to turn this thing on.

For now, a few fun pictures of our day.
The game was great, the fans were hilarious,
and the best part of all, the company.
Go hogs go!

This is such a great picture. My parents stood in front of this fountain in 1977 at my dad's graduation. (My mother is looking very pregnant with an exceptionally amazing child.) 33 years later, my dad with three daughters.
You've done well dad- if I do say so myself.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Duane. Looks like you had a great time. Love Diane (Mom)

The Tollett Family said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sure your dad was so happy to spend the day with his girls.

Moments to good to forget.....