Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strike a pose....

I've really been playing around with my camera lately- I've read the manual, almost cover to cover. I feel like I need a PhD to actually understand the manual, but I'm trying. I've been learning from a few books, and getting some great tips from fellow photographers.

But one of the keys to great photography is practice, practice, practice.

And my children, naturally, are my subjects.

If a photo could talk, this one would be saying,

"Mom, please get that camera out of my face, I'm trying to watch cartoons."

Eli doesn't seem to mind quite as much....

I promise not to make either of them walk the catwalk.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pardon me for saying this, but I don't think you're going to be able to make that girl do much . . .

And I feel your pain, because her much-shorter sidekick who lives at my house? She's not going to be a pushover, either. What did we do to deserve girls this strong??

Judy said...

Your kids look so much alike. And they have such pretty blue eyes.

AnnG said...

What great looking kids! I say we can never have too many pictures of our kids. I have 2 boys -- one that HATES his picture to be taken and the other who will pose for the camera, night or day! How can they be so different, huh??!! So I feel your pain!

Moments to good to forget.....