Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Please accept my apology....

To my family:
I'm sorry......So sorry......

Christmas 2009 was a unique one, to say the least. After a few wonderful days with Granny and Grandpa, we braved the elements (and I do mean elements, just ask Jessica and John how their four hour trip turned into eight) but we arrived at Nana's and
Papa's Christmas evening ready to celebrate.

And then it began.

My sweet mother woke me up around 2:00 am to let me know Beaux was throwing up, and as I staggered out of bed to help Beaux, well let's just say I joined Beaux. But we were only the first. It was quick, it was mean, and it was widespread. The bug hit Jason, followed by my dad, then Georgia, and just as we were pulling out the driveway, my mother started to get a twinge. Oh and don't let me forget to mention after Jessica and John left Christmas early so they could be outstanding employees and return to their jobs, Jessica joined the club as she passed over the Oklahoma border and had to miss work anyway.

I'm sorry.... so sorry....
Beaux and I brought a terrible gift to the festivities this year.
A gift that kept on giving.

I hope each of you will be able to forgive us and I'm sure we will sit around the Christmas table next year, and laugh and laugh about Christmas 2009 .
We will be able to laugh, right?

4 comments:

The Tollett Family said...

That is so terrible! Yes, I'm glad you didn't come to AR to give us that gift! Hope everyone is well and hopefully we can see each other soon.

Sarah said...

Oh, wow. I'm super glad at this moment that we're not related. Yuck.

Happy new year??

Jackie Harmon said...

That is assuming you will be invited next year :)
And 2 years in a row for Jason-poor guy.
So sorry everyone was sick. We missed you guys!

georgia said...

Oh, I forgive you, but I won't forget.
Just kidding.... kind of.

Moments to good to forget.....