Saturday, October 10, 2009

On Your Marks, Get Set, Gone...

It's official- She is mobile.
Technically she has been crawling for about the last three weeks, I just haven't being willing to admit it. I remember when Eli learned to crawl, I was absolutly ecstatic. I encouraged him, aided him, bribed him to move those little arms and legs towards me; when he mastered the task, reality set in, and I realized crawling isn't all its cracked up to be. You discover very quickly once they crawl, they never stay where you leave them, they always head towards the stairs, and they find every piece of trash, lego, and barbie shoe on the floor. I am very thankful Eden has reached this developmentally milestone, but would it be wrong for me to put my foot on her bottom every time she gets up on those hands and knees and give her a little push back down to the ground?

Did you see that mom?
I got this down.

No comments:

Moments to good to forget.....