Thursday, July 15, 2010

The heat index will reach 108 degrees today.

If I think about stepping outside, I instantly begin to sweat.

It is sweltering.

I am unhappy.

So as I way to cheer myself up ~ I saved a few pictures from January to remind myself of cooler days. I honestly edited these pics and went to post them in February, but sensed I should save them for a rainy day, or in my case, a scorching day.














See how happy I look - there is no perspiration on my brow. I guess I just need to stop feeling gloomy and remember the sun will come out tomorrow.... Oh wait, and then it will come out the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..............

2 comments:

Bev said...

I seriously felt cooler after seeing these. There's an idea - when it's hotter than all get out here, set out the winter photos, not those of the beach and such - fabulous!

The Tollett Family said...

That is great. I can't believe you even had that much snow in Dallas. Just remember it will get cool again.

Moments to good to forget.....